Current Crack Detector
|Brand||Electro Magfield Controls And Service|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Color||White And Red|
We manufacture Current Crack Detector . These are available in Current & Yoke Type.
- Meets pertinent military specifications
- AC Magnetization locates surface discontinuities
- HWDC magnetization locates Sub-surface discontinuities
- Change over switch with pneumatic control from AC to HWDC
- Accurate inspection at manufacturing speed
- Locates defects before, during and after processing
- Eliminates waste of machine time & labour on defective components
- Helps pin point defect causes
- Rugged heavy-duty construction
- Integral all welded steel tank and frame
- Stainless-Steel tank with reverse flow agitation and bath circulation system at extra cost
- Infinitely variable thyristorised current control
- Pneumatically operated Headstock contact plates for positive and spark free clamping of parts
- Combined Magnetization. Both Longitudinal & Circular Magnetization in one setting
- Digital Ammeters with display and retention facility at extra cost
- Movable Tailstock with locking facilities
- Analog meter for magnetizing current (Digital optional available)
Parts are circularly magnetized by either passing the current through the part or through a central conductor inserted through the part or through a central conductor inserted through a hole in the part. This is done by clamping the part or the conductor between the contact plates. This results in a circular magnetic field in the part under test. The defects which are visible are perpendicular to the field i.e. longitudinal cracks or cracks which deviate from the longitudinal direction by not more than 45 degree. The ammeter read the amount of magnetizing current used. The current is controlled infinitely from 0 to maximum.
Longitudinal magnetization is accomplished with the part placed between the contact plates. This magnetic field created for magnetic crack detectors is longitudinal. Detectable defects are transverse to the longitudinal field i.e. transverse cracks and cracks deviating slightly from the transverse direction. A Stateless control circuit is used to regulate the flux density.